List:       ltsp-announce
Subject:    [Ltsp-announce] Another update to ltsp_x_core
From:       jam () McQuil ! Com
Date:       2002-10-19 21:56:22

A few people have pointed out a problem with xkbcomp in
the new ltsp_x_core package.

It turns out that a few libraries have been moved around
in XFree86 4.2.99, and the ld.so.cache needed to be
regenerated.

So, I added a %post command to the rpm specfile to handle
that during the install.

Also, I updated the install.sh script for those using the
.tgz file.

If you've already downloaded and installed the ltsp_x_core
package, then you do NOT need to download it again.
Simply run this:

  /sbin/ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386

that will regen the ld.so.conf file.

Then, enjoy all the new features in XFree86 4.2.99.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org