List:       ltsp-announce
Subject:    [Ltsp-announce] LTSP-4.0 alpha source code now available
From:       jam () McQuil ! Com
Date:       2002-10-26 16:21:43

That's right, we now have the FULL sources for the upcoming
LTSP-4.0.  This is what we are calling 'alpha-1', which means
it's not even ready for beta yet, but, you can get it, and
compile it and see what we're doing.

To compile it, you'll need the LBE.  That's the
"LTSP Build Environment" this is all the compilers, linkers and
other tools that we use to build the LTSP from sources.  Both
binaries and source code for the LBE is also now available.

Take a look at http://www.LTSP.org/lbe.html for the gory
details.

I'll be in Germany for the LTSP-fest in Stuttgart on Sunday,
and for Linux World - Frankfurt next thursday (Oct 31).

So, while i'm gone, take a look at the sources, build it up,
play with it, and give some feedback.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org