List:       ltsp-announce
Subject:    [Ltsp-announce] New ltsp_core pkg for Redhat 8.0 and Mdk 9.0
From:       jam () McQuil ! Com
Date:       2002-10-04 5:07:14

Hello all,

I've updated the ltsp_core package to support Redhat 8.0
and Mandrake 9.0.

The package is ltsp_core-3.0.6, and it's available in RPM and tgz
format.  You can find the packages on the

     http://www.ltsp.org/instructions-3.0.html page.

Other than RH8.0 and MDK9.0, no other functionality has been
added.

As for LTSP 3.1, we're working hard on that now.
We need to finish setting up the build environment, so that
all LTSP binaries are actually built from sources.

Then, we'll make the build environment available as well as the
binaries and sources for LTSP 3.1, so people can build their own
binaries.  This will greatly help for poeple wanting to build
local apps.

Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org