List:       listar-support
Subject:    Re: [Listar-support] listargate and all that
From:       John Goerzen <jgoerzen () alexanderwohl ! complete ! org>
Date:       1999-05-22 1:20:00

What specifically happens when you try to run it?  Make sure that you
add the appropriate line to listar.conf; I'm not live on the net and
don't have listar with me, so I forget just what the line is, but it
tells the system what the URL of listargate.cgi is.  Also, did you
install the listar-cgi .deb?

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |