List:       listar-support
Subject:    Re: [Listar-support] Non-subber's getting messages
From:       John Madden <weezer () mindless ! com>
Date:       1999-05-20 23:29:42

> Judging by the existance of 'bigfoot' in the headers, I'm guessing that
> you have people who subscribed with forwarding addresses, and then the
> accounts that those addresses forwarded to went away.  I HATE it when
> people do that, btw... it happens quite often.  I'd recommend looking for
> bigfoot.com addresses in your users file.

mm-hmm.  As soon as I posted those headers, I sat there staring at them, and
saw the bigfoot addy.   One test message revealed that he was the culprit.
I guess the fact that it was bouncing three users on the same server is what
threw me-- I thought it might've been an attempt to flood the server/my
mailbox.

Thanks,
    John