List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    RE: [Linux-usb-users] simple USB serial coonnector
From:       Bart De Win <bart.dewin () cs ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2000-07-24 16:22:13

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Hi,

Thank you for all your answers.  This has helped me a lot.  I think I will
buy one of those Keyspan PDA devices.

I´ve been using the Irman for some time now and I´m quite happy about it.
I´m using it using a driver written by someone on the net.  I haven´t looked
at the sourcecode yet, but I would presume that the Irman does the decoding
itself, so I don´t think that that would pose a problem.  I think I will just
try it and I´ll let you guys now if it works.

And BTW, since I´m using the Irman in an application that I´ve written, I
would rather not like to change IR devices.  I´m trying to stick to the Irman
(so you don´t have to speed up the development of the driver for me ;)

Cu,
Bart De Win.