List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: burning CDs with an IDE CDR drive
From:       logrus <logrus () chaos ! alt ! za>
Date:       1999-06-24 5:11:31

I use a mitsumi IDE CDR...

on my default turbolinux install, i didnt have to do a thing...

i installed; fired up xcdroast & did my thing... well turbolinux is a
redhat based distribution...

on my slakware box, i do it the old way:

recompile the kernel without ATAPI CDROM,  with scsi-emeu,
scsi-generic & off she goes...

On 6/24/99, 12:20:45 AM, douglas irving repetto
<glmrboy@shoko.calarts.edu> wrote regarding burning CDs with an IDE CDR
drive: