List:       lenya-dev
Subject:    Multi-Site Management?
From:       Sebastian Faubel <s.faubel () web ! de>
Date:       2006-05-18 11:09:32

Dear People,

i am interested in using lenya for a commercial project. What I've read
so far sounds really promising, the only thing I was unabled to find out
is if lenya supports multi-site management?

In particular, I have to independent websites which share a certain
amount of content. I need this content to be shareable between these two
sites, without having to administer two identical texts.

If lenya does not support this, how great would you expect the effort to
implement this? I have good XML and some java experience and would be
willing to dive into it, if reasonable.

Looking forward to your responses,

sebastian

PS. If this message was accidently send twice to the list, i apologise
for the inconvenience.