Dear People, i am interested in using lenya for a commercial project. What I've read so far sounds really promising, the only thing I was unabled to find out is if lenya supports multi-site management? In particular, I have to independent websites which share a certain amount of content. I need this content to be shareable between these two sites, without having to administer two identical texts. If lenya does not support this, how great would you expect the effort to implement this? I have good XML and some java experience and would be willing to dive into it, if reasonable. Looking forward to your responses, sebastian PS. If this message was accidently send twice to the list, i apologise for the inconvenience. --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lenya.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lenya.apache.org