List:       lenya-dev
Subject:    Re: problems building third-party modules with Lenya 1.4-dev
From:       Andrew Golightly <A.Golightly () dcs ! shef ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2006-05-18 11:11:58

Hi Andreas,

not sure whether I have the same problem exactly, but lenya isn't
building. I get this error:

/home/andrew/gate-research/cms-systems/lenya/lenya-1.4.x/src/java/org/apache/lenya/cms/workflow/DocumentWorkflowable.java:219: \
 cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class LenyaVersion
location: class org.apache.lenya.cms.workflow.DocumentWorkflowable
        Version version = new LenyaVersion(event, state);
                              ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
1 error

thanks,
~ Andrew