List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Showing scrollbars on demand
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2013-12-02 22:17:06

Hi,

an other problem is that page up/down now no longer keeps exactly the same line if \
you got several pages up and some require scrollbars, other not, and then you try to \
go down to the start position.

I would really like to see such issues resolved and until that this option default \
off. Otherwise we get a lot of such complaints back for not much gain, given \
screenspace on "normal" machines is not that big issue.

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com