List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Identation problem
From:       Dmitri Koulikoff <dima () koulikoff ! ru>
Date:       2013-04-28 11:35:49

Hello!

I use kate v.3.5.5. awa v.3.8.5. In both cases I have the same problem that
does not exist in KDE 3.

I have a project that I manage in one kate session. The project has an .xml
file and some .rb files. The first one uses tab for identation and 4 spaces
shift, while the latters use 2 spaces for identation.

How to configure kate for this? I can not?

And another question. There is a lot of embedded identation types. How to edit
them?
--

With best regards,
   Dmitri Koulikoff