List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: kdevelop crash (in kate)
From:       Hamish Rodda <rodda () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-31 6:07:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:55:49 am Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Not sure if this is kate's fault, or kdevelop's fault for misusing
> katepart, but anyway, here's a backtrace for folks to look at. Please
> let me know if this looks like a legit bug, if I should file it, and if
> so who I should file it against.

<snip>

Hi,

I think this may be a legitimate bug, but haven't been able to reproduce it,
which is essential for fixing it (the backtrace doesn't explain why it
happens).  So, next time it occurs, could you write down the exact recent
sequence of commands that you had typed into kdevelop, and send that to me?

Thanks,
Hamish.