List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Fw: Oracle10g SQL syntax highlighting 2
From:       "Yury Lebedev" <yurylebedev () mail ! ru>
Date:       2005-04-04 6:38:06

Hi Dominik

I changed these rules so didn't know the exact meaning of the 'column'
attribute. If it's supposed to mark rule to be at the beginning of line, my
changes are unnecessary then (but I don't think the such improvements of a
regexpr is the good idea - it is much powerful already :-) Feel free to
cancel changes in these 3 lines (or commit them without 'column' attribute -
it's for your choice).

Thanks,
Yury Lebedev