List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Toolbar Trouble
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-03-27 22:27:18

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 09:08, wenning@ycn.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> > Well, I have partly solved that - now I can get
>
> the popup to work, placing the
>
> > toolbar in a qframe and resizing it in the
>
> resize event. Now I'm mostly
>
> > unhappy with the resize handle.
>
> You have to create a QDockArea and place the
> KToolbar into that. Than you can use
> KToolbar::enableMoving(false);
>
> I had that a long time ago in konqueror's sidebar.
> the file open dialog does the same
>
> Kind regards
> Joseph Wenninger

Hi Jowenn,

Thanks. So far, from the KToolbar code I see that if the toolbar has a main
wondow (which it currently does, namely the kate one) calling enableMoving
affects all toolbars (and btw painting of toolbars with moving disabled is
trerrible in kate mainwindow).

I try using a qdockarea and not having a mainwindow.

-anders