On Wednesday 27 March 2002 09:08, wenning@ycn.com wrote: > Hi > > > Well, I have partly solved that - now I can get > > the popup to work, placing the > > > toolbar in a qframe and resizing it in the > > resize event. Now I'm mostly > > > unhappy with the resize handle. > > You have to create a QDockArea and place the > KToolbar into that. Than you can use > KToolbar::enableMoving(false); > > I had that a long time ago in konqueror's sidebar. > the file open dialog does the same > > Kind regards > Joseph Wenninger Hi Jowenn, Thanks. So far, from the KToolbar code I see that if the toolbar has a main wondow (which it currently does, namely the kate one) calling enableMoving affects all toolbars (and btw painting of toolbars with moving disabled is trerrible in kate mainwindow). I try using a qdockarea and not having a mainwindow. -anders _______________________________________________ kwrite-devel mailing list kwrite-devel@mail.kde.org http://office.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel