List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: TODO - suggestions for 3.1
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-03-17 13:36:34

On Thursday 14 March 2002 20:33, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Things I'd like to see in KDE 3.1
>
> 1) The highlighting editor, which I had no time to finish before the freez

I'm willing to help you with that if you want me to:)

> 2) Code folding

Cool

> 3) plugin interface for export functionality and eg a latex export

I think there is a kind of a stub for that, and latex ecport would be nice...

> 4) Perhaps usage of QExtMDI, to provide additional MDI modes

What about making the SDI mode work?
I'm not really familliar with QWxtMDI - is there an exapmle of an app out
there using it?

> ---------
>
> Perhaps we should add a page to the kate webpage similiar to the one kde3.0
> planed features list

Would be a good idear. And I think that debating the suggestions - or at least
commenting on them is a good thing, so that we ensure we don't go in
different directions;)