List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Additional documentation needs?
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2012-03-09 14:09:49

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 03/09/2012 03:20 AM, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 March 2012 12:54:53 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
>>
> Hi Pablo,

Hi Martin,

> I would really like to see our end user documentation on userbase
> improve, so thanks for that offer and what you already have done.

You're welcome.  Thank you and everyone on the Dev team for your hard
work.  This is my way of saying thank you:  writing documentation.  :)

> But as I am a developer and not a documentation expert I'd
> recommend to talk to Burkhard Lueck about what is really needed.

I'll follow up with Burkhard and see what he'd like me to work on.
Recently, my consulting work has picked up so there may be some delay
but I'll definitely do the work.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo.blog.blueoakdb.com