List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Additional documentation needs?
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-09 8:20:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 07 March 2012 12:54:53 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
Hi Pablo,

> Given the acquired knowledge to put a KDE document together, I'd like
> to ensure I don't lose it.  :)
>
> Before I look at other components of KDE, I thought I'd ask the KWin
> team if there are any additional documentation needs.
I must admit that I hardly know the state of our documentations :-) But I
think that quite a lot of our very useful effects like Present Windows and
Desktop Grid are not documented at all. Also I could imagine that quite some
documentation is outdated. Oh and the new scripting module does not have any
documentation yet, though scripting itself is documented on techbase.

I would really like to see our end user documentation on userbase improve, so
thanks for that offer and what you already have done. But as I am a developer
and not a documentation expert I'd recommend to talk to Burkhard Lueck about
what is really needed.

Cheers
Martin