List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Review Request: Only reserve required electric borders for ElectricAlways
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-26 21:41:00

Am 26.02.2012, 02:56 Uhr, schrieb Phil Turmel <philip@turmel.org>:

> Indeed they don't, but the feature really is a single choice from the
> list of actions, and a given action can appear on multiple edges or
> corners.
-> One listview, change current value on selecting corner, add "none"
entry, checkmark corner "!none"

> Window rules are really hard to work with, IMO.
Feel free to elaborate.
We still want to improve them but all think in terms of windowmanagers ;-)
(Also a extensive documentation is pending - time to nag somebody again...)

> I don't seem to be able to do this in my install of 4.8.0 (gentoo).  All
> pagers on all desktops and panels show the actual grid layout.
Sorry, i was talking about the desktop grid effect, thought you were.
Plasma desktop/panel pagers are a matter of their own - i don't know at
hand whether they support to ignore the pager layout.

> But mine is extremely useful to me,
Undoubted, doesn't fix it's a special case thing =P

> ps.  It doesn't seem that reviewboard picks up these emails.  Is that a
> problem?  I greatly prefer e-mail for development discussions.

You started replying to the kwin dev group, martin and myself. I don't
know whether reviewboard has a MX dispatcher like bugs.kde.org

Cheers,
Thomas