List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: kwin wobbly windows resize patch
From:       Cédric_Borgese <cedric.borgese () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-22 15:45:25

I didn't tested it yet, but the patch looks good except line 1070, you set the
position of each constrained point to its original position. this has at least
twos effects :

1) the picked point is constrained, so if you force it to its original value,
it will exactly follow the mouse and you'll be unable to set the parameter to
have a window slower than the mouse mouse that "follow" the pointer.

2) as the acceleration of a constrained point is calculated with the distance
between its original position and its new position, for a point that doesn't
move, the acceleration is 0 and so the point doesn't wobble.

So I suggest to remove the changes from line 1067 to 1073