List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Patch for bug 174769
From:       "Lucas Murray" <lmurray () undefinedfire ! com>
Date:       2008-11-22 14:31:47

I take the bit about the condition change in my first E-mail back, it
was changing a different part of the code than I thought it was.

As for these new ones all patches are fine as far as I can see
standard-wise but I've found a bug: If you leave the system settings
dialog open when KWin is reset it thinks that it crashed even if the
confirmation window was not displayed. It looks like the backup file
is being created when the panel is opened then deleted when the user
leaves. It would be better if it was created only when the
confirmation window is being displayed and deleted after the settings
have been applied.