List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Physics Based Animator
From:       "Premeir Sullivan" <premiersullivan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-26 1:24:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

In regards to the talk about a physics based animator, what I'd like to see
is this.  There is currently very simple ways of changing a window's
relative location on screen, scaling it, and changing its transparency by
simply modifying variables in the window's data.  What would be nice would
be to include simple methods to rotate windows in 3 dimensional space.  With
this addition we won't have to worry about openGL in each individual
plugins, since all the primary uses of openGL will be provided by the kwin
api.  Is  this something that can be done simply?