List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: wobbly effect
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-02-25 20:37:27

Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On st 20. Ășnora 2008, cedric wrote:
>> the patch was too big, resend a bzipped one.
>
>  Comments from reading through the sources:
>
> - I think copyright headers should say more than just "Copyright (C)
> 2007" :) , the same about the .desktop files

http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy says:
"1.  All source files must contain a copyright header which identifies
the copyright holder(s) together with an e-mail address that can be used
to reach the copyright holder."

So, no need to "think" ;-) as we have an explicit policy. Also, while I
don't see that it says there, I believe current policy is to omit the
"(c)" mark, as (unlike the actual © symbol) it doesn't mean anything.

--
Matthew
"Doggy!" -- Robots from Freefall (http://freefall.purrsia.com)