List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Extended color schemes in KDE 4
From:       Eike Hein <kde () eikehein ! com>
Date:       2007-04-29 11:26:40

Niklas Beckmann wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I posted this on the kde artists list before, but I think this is the right
> forum.

Sorry, but it's not - color schemes affect the window
manager only with regard to the window title bar colors
if the window decoration engine choses to make use of
that data. None of the interface components you expli-
citly list are under its control.

I believe when I last explained that to you on IRC in
more detail, I also pointed you to a spec that the KDE
Accessibility and Usability developers had written[1]
as well as a running discussion on the kde-core-devel
mailing list[2] about the topic.

1 = http://amen-online.de/%7Eolafschmidt/colors/
2 = http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=117538320017047&w=2

--