List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] KWin brekage: client_popup removal
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2002-09-03 17:16:12

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 18:49, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 September 2002 18:08, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 September 2002 17:38, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> > > Lubos, wanna give it a try?
> >
> > Sorry, couldn't resist. Did it now and seems to work. Please update
> > workspace.*
> >
> > Should fix most (all?) bug cases, but I haven't yet tested it thoroughly.
>
>  Seems to work fine, even though it looked very suspiciously :). I just
> fixed BCI (somebody should do this for who KDE before 3.1 anyway).

You meaning change the nice Client* popup_client back to QGuardedPtr<Client>
popup_client?  Why? I did this change on purpose and it does not break binary
compatibility.

It's a private variable, both Client* and QGuardedPtr have the same size.

Did you experience a BCI with it or had you just been guessing? :)

Matthias