List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic syntax colouring in Kate
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2005-11-30 16:58:10

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 08:14, Com MN PG P E B Consultant 3 wrote:
> May I ask you why? On the web page which described the KDE mailinglist,
> it
> said that ktexteditor-devel is concerned with text editors such as Kate.

This mailinglist is about the development of/with KTextEditor which is a
interface for texteditors.

kwrite-devel is a development/support mailing list for Kate and KWrite, and
KatePart, the text editor component used by those two, and which implements
the KTextEditor interface.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk