List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: STATUS: My Interfaces changes planed for KDE 4.0
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-06-08 14:57:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

k, more stuff done
jowenn is working on enhance the selection interface part of view,
are there any other requests?

any ideas for better:
  - highlighting interface? the current sucks, I must know, invented it ;)
  - code completion interface? kdeveloper's wanted additions for richtext support in \
the listview in a sane way and other  stuff, please step up ;)

any ideas for new interfaces? are some still useless?

I will help to port the apps over to the new stuff, btw., as soon as they appear in \
the kde4 branch or trunk gets kde4 ;)

cu
Christoph

P.S.
yes, the KTextEditor APIDOX are still not complete I guess, and have many many many \
many many typos and completly borked grammar all over ;) if you hate that, fix it ;)

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team