List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: bug
From:       "u15051" <u15051 () hs-harz ! de>
Date:       2002-07-14 20:03:21

Am Sonntag, 14. Juli 2002 21:41 schrieb Andreas Zehender:
> Not with the current cvs.
>
> Did you try to press "Apply" or "OK"?

yes that's right, after pressing ok it displays a message. But why I can make
empty entries? It is a little bit confusing. I think this is not so user
friendly (but it works for now) because you can create lots of empty labled
view layouts. The list (available view layouts) looks like an empty list.
At the moment I didn't know how to solve this, but I think this needs a little
bit fine tuning.

Kevin