List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    OK, I found what I missed
From:       Olivier Saraja <olivier () linuxgraphic ! org>
Date:       2002-07-14 20:04:56

Sorry, I finally understood how behaved Radius, Falloff and Tightness
altogether. I guess I had awfully wrong for the falloff parameter in the way
I explained it in my last message ;o) but if you know of complete
documentation, I'll still be glad to study it: I'm still in the learning
curve of kpovmodeler and it's pretty hard to write tutorials while learning
the soft itself. But hey, it's a very quick and pedagogic to learn ;o)

--
Cheers,
Olivier Saraja