List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Tutorial on lights
From:       Andreas Zehender <zehender () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-14 19:57:15

Hi!

On Sunday 14 July 2002 20:16, Olivier Saraja wrote:
> Hi to all.
> since I've finished my first tutorial (Andreas: it weighs 1 Mb due to all
> pictures; can send them to you for dispatching to the doc mainteners at
> KDE?),

Yes, please send it to me. But please try to reduce the pictures.
And the screenshots have to be english.

 I'm now working on a new one named "Advanced Tutorial: a short study
> of lights". It deals, of course, with the different light system available.
> Point Light is already completed but Spot Lights gives me some difficulty
> with some parameters.
[...]
> I suppose povray has a documentation with all these parameters already
> defined. Is that true? Where can I find it?

There is a povray online documentation
http://www.unix-ag.uni-siegen.de/docs/povhtml31/povuser.htm
or download the documentation at the povray site.

Andreas