List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: Request for information regarding Kopete development
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-22 16:21:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM, phoenix firebird <phoenix_firebrd@yahoo.com
> wrote:

> To respected developers, I am new in Linux development community, I would
> like to help for the development of Linux applications. I am starting with
> Kopete, i found some bugs and corrected, I don't know whom to contact and
> forward the corrections.I would also like to implement the font fading
> feature to the yahoo part of the Kopete if no one has started on it. if
> someone guides me through this i will be thankful.
>

> --phoenix

Hi,

the recommended method is that you post the patches with the corrections in
the http://reviewboard.kde.org <http://reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/> so
that other developers can comment on it. Then someone can commit the patch
for you. Of course, after repeated contributions is better that you get a
KDE account.

Regards,

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P.