On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM, phoenix firebird <phoenix_firebrd@yahoo.com> wrote:
To respected developers, I am new in Linux development community, I would like to help for the development of Linux applications. I am starting with Kopete, i found some bugs and corrected, I don't know whom to contact and forward the corrections.I would also like to implement the font fading feature to the yahoo part of the Kopete if no one has started on it. if someone guides me through this i will be thankful.

--phoenix

Hi,

the recommended method is that you post the patches with the corrections in the http://reviewboard.kde.org so that other developers can comment on it. Then someone can commit the patch for you. Of course, after repeated contributions is better that you get a KDE account.

Regards,

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P.