List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Google Summer of Code idea
From:       "Cory Brassington" <cjb1 () sfu ! ca>
Date:       2008-03-22 8:40:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for your opinion Martijn.

"MSN Plus" functionality is a feature that I would personally really like to
get working. However, I do understand that it wouldn't be a top priority. If
this is a problem, I would be just as happy to contribute to something more
important to the Kopete project as a whole.

I noticed in the roadmap on the KDE Techbase that the Messenger protocol
needs some work. I'm willing to direct my efforts towards that if it is
needed.

I'd like to get some of your opinions please before I draw up an
application.
Should I focus on something I am more passionate about ("MSN Plus" for
Kopete) or something else that might be a higher priority for Kopete?

Thanks,
-Cory