List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Possibly retiring from Kopete
From:       Till Gerken <till () tantalo ! net>
Date:       2005-06-14 19:39:51

Hi all,

I finally found a job. I have to move to Munich again in the next two weeks,
which means that I might have no stable Internet connection and no time to
work on anything for two months or longer, depending on how quickly I am able
to find a flat.

It won't be a coding job and since I know how much I can miss coding, I am
hoping to continue on Kopete in my spare time. However, things will change
quite radically in my life now and I don't know if I can devote any time at
all to Kopete again.

I just wanted to let you know that I had a great time and that I really
enjoyed working with you all. Kopete has been the only project that kept me
fascinated over several years.

Especially to those in the greater Munich area (Will?): I still hope that
there's a chance for a beer!

Till