Hi all, I finally found a job. I have to move to Munich again in the next two weeks, which means that I might have no stable Internet connection and no time to work on anything for two months or longer, depending on how quickly I am able to find a flat. It won't be a coding job and since I know how much I can miss coding, I am hoping to continue on Kopete in my spare time. However, things will change quite radically in my life now and I don't know if I can devote any time at all to Kopete again. I just wanted to let you know that I had a great time and that I really enjoyed working with you all. Kopete has been the only project that kept me fascinated over several years. Especially to those in the greater Munich area (Will?): I still hope that there's a chance for a beer! Till _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel