List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Display picture and addressbook
From:       "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-14 19:18:10

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 04:08, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> But that's not good. because else, the photo will never be synced with
> kaddressbook.

Yes you have to turn on manually

> That mean if ppl want to export photo to addressbook, they have to do it
> manually for all their contacts.  Which is not good if there are many
> contacts.
> Do you have a real solution?µ

It is as bad as that I have to TURN OFF manually each time I add a contact, so
either you have one or the another, none of them is "the real" solution.

So using common sense, I put the one that has a chance of overwriting data,
manually, and the safe one, by default.

Duncan