List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Re: Skype plugin
From:       "ja xx" <vorner () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2005-05-08 15:06:57

Thank you for the review.
I will ask for the SVN account once my net connection works again, tonight the \
transmiter died somehow. The notes about d-pointers and so, that was exactly what I \
meant there is something that do not suit with kopete. Thanks for them, I will check \
it (btw, it is already in configure.in.bot) And about that lot of comments, they are \
for me, not for documentation. I hope the connection will work soon, the web mail \
interface is hell and it is hard to test IM client without connection :-/

VORNER