List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Metacontact::photo() part III, contactlist photo
From:       Marc Cramdal <marc.cramdal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-07 12:22:59

Hello,
Really nice job, as I said, I love it.

Some thought, in total chaos and disorder :
- Also, I think that the smilies should be better smoothed on the
right. They look like bad-resized images.
- Please put a margin on the left of the photo too. I think one or two
pixels more in the height should be good too. We shouldn't think that
loosing space is bad ; space makes indeed things cleaner, clearer, and
eye candy.
- What does it do if the photo is a square one (96x96 MSN Avatar for instance) ?
- Couldn't we add a sentence with the away status of the contact
between the contact name and the account icons (in small kopete font).
I really don't know how it will look like... maybe make it optional.
Get it from prefered account order.
- Wouldn't it be time to move the avatar management from protocols to
libkopete ;-) ?

- I'm repeating myself but it's _really_ great.

(i'm basing my remarks on this screenshot :
http://img106.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img106&image=l6nkopeteyay2.png)

---
Marc(oPolo)

"Heureux l'étudiant, qui comme la rivière,
Peut suivre son cours, sans quitter son lit."