List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Metacontact::photo() part III, contactlist photo
From:       smitty () absamail ! co ! za
Date:       2004-12-07 11:35:27

> In particular, the associate person with contact in addressbook
> screen. The attached is a screenshot from konversation, but
> konversation and kopete use the same code, so you can see what kopete
> would look like.
>
> I've changed it now so the photo is in its own column, so that it's
> always padded, and RTL compatible.  (Does RTL mean the listview
> automatically shows back to front, or do I have to do that myself?)

Looking good.

What about somthing like this:

the middle bar would be shaded e.g. blue

Maybe it shouldn't have every second contact e.g. Lu on the right.

||================================================||
|||     | 					  ||
|||     |	Lilth	lilth@emial.eg		  ||
|||_____|					  ||
||------------------------------------------------||
||			lu@email.eg  Lu	|     |	  ||
|||     |	Marie	marie@email.eg		  ||

I hope my ascii art is not destroyed en route.<g>

Liam