List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Metacontact::photo() part III, contactlist photo
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-07 16:02:17

A new screenshot.
http://img83.exs.cx/img83/8198/k8dscreenshot.png

I also added a little email picture to the email column heh.

I'm not sure what you mean by the blue highlight..

> Maybe it shouldn't have every second contact e.g. Lu on the right.
It doesn't.  or do you mean it should?
I thought about this, but I don't think it should because like others have
said, it would require your eyes to scan left and right and up and down all
the time, when they prefer to just scan up and down.

> I hope my ascii art is not destroyed en route.<g>
It wasn't.  very well done hehe :)