List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Misc info re: 0.6 release and showstoppers
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 15:14:10

On Thursday 30 January 2003 16:05, Nick Betcher wrote:
> [...] but if people make a list
> below about what are some showstoppers, I'll try to help and fix them today
> or this weekend. Lets just keep the showstoppers in this thread and I'll put
> them into a text file.

The most severe on is probably the fact that occasionally contacts seem to be
moving around the contact list as Jason mentioned. I can't reproduce myself
though, so that makes it hard to fix.

Jason, could you mail me in private for which contacts you have problems btw,
or do you have them with all contacts?

--
Martijn