List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Misc info re: 0.6 release and showstoppers
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 15:05:24

Okay, I was busy yesterday and I didn't have a chance to email the list and
remind everyone that Wednesday was the deep freeze start. Non-trivial patches
need to be approved by at least one (1) fellow developer (duh).

Also, I know people have some concerns about what needs to be fixed in 0.6. I
have a telephone meeting today in a couple hours, but if people make a list
below about what are some showstoppers, I'll try to help and fix them today
or this weekend. Lets just keep the showstoppers in this thread and I'll put
them into a text file.

				Nick