List:       konq-e
Subject:    Qt4-Port of KonqE
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2008-05-06 6:57:28

Hello,

as many of you probablly know, we at basyskom are releasing the Konqe ROAD
Edition. The software has reached a stable state due to commercial customer
projects.

Wer are happy to say, that this offer is available to everybody in the
community. Currently we are considering the port of the KonqE user interface
to Qt4 based on Webkit. However we are looking for commercial funding for
that project.

A first prototype (application is app and running, with unknown
funcationality/stability) would take about 1-2 weeks, while making it a
stable and adding missing features to the backend probably takes more time.

In case one of the parties intersted in a Qt4 version of KonqE is willing to
sponsor the development, please kontact me in private.

Besides that, we will also continue to offer support for the Qt2 version.

Cheers,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.