Hello, as many of you probablly know, we at basyskom are releasing the Konqe ROAD Edition. The software has reached a stable state due to commercial customer projects. Wer are happy to say, that this offer is available to everybody in the community. Currently we are considering the port of the KonqE user interface to Qt4 based on Webkit. However we are looking for commercial funding for that project. A first prototype (application is app and running, with unknown funcationality/stability) would take about 1-2 weeks, while making it a stable and adding missing features to the backend probably takes more time. In case one of the parties intersted in a Qt4 version of KonqE is willing to sponsor the development, please kontact me in private. Besides that, we will also continue to offer support for the Qt2 version. Cheers, Eva -- Eva Brucherseifer Managing Director basysKom GmbH Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642 eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352 Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. _______________________________________________ konq-e mailing list konq-e@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/konq-e