List:       konq-e
Subject:    =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDoga29ucS1lIERpZ2VzdCwgVm9sIDYxLCBJc3N1ZSAx?=
From:       "Yu Guo" <guo () mci ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       2008-05-06 10:19:50

Maybe you also receive the message that people here is going to make konqE support \
Qt4, which makes clear that we can not the konqE for time being.  Porting WebKit on \
our board also takes time, but that is the decision project should make :)

Best Regards,
Yu Guo

Ph.D. student,

Software Engineering Group, http://www.seg.mci.sdu.dk/