List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: QT/E-3.x
From:       Holger Schurig <hs4233 () mail ! mn-solutions ! de>
Date:       2005-03-09 15:38:13

> My main focus currently is on a stripped down konqueror that does not
> require the full KDE environment, and I am currently in the process of
> porting the embedded browser to kdelibs 3.4. KDE 3.4 is not really out
> of the door yet, so it's still a bit of a moving target.

This sounds good. I always disliked Konq/E because it was based on an
ancient KDE version (3.1 or even pre 3.1). It had massive problems with
simple java script and CSS.

To help getting kdenox/konqe into shape: do one needs KDE CVS access?

Also, if we get a newer version of Konq/E working, I'm willing to make an
OpenEmbedded .bb file (http://www.openembedded.org)

--
M&N Solutions GmbH       http://www.mn-solutions.de
Holger Schurig