List:       konq-e
Subject:    SSL support
From:       Sebastian Wendt <swendt () kwest ! de>
Date:       2002-07-08 9:04:05

Hi,

Konq/E works fine on my desktop computer with SSL suporrt (e.g.
https://freemail.web.de)
when I copy it to my target system (486 system with minimal Linux) it just
says "Could not connect to host https://freemail.web.de".

I tried compiling with --disabled-dynamic-ssl but it didn?t work neither.
The ssl-libraries & libcrypto-libraries are available when using ldd.

Which files are mising ? can anybody help me ?

Regards,
Sebastian