List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] SSL support
From:       "Emma Willis" <emma.willis () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2002-07-24 9:59:55

Is there anybody out there who would be willing to look at the print out of what is \
generated when I type ./configure --enable-ssl ???

I have been trying to run a test to see if the openssl is working but I have come to \
the conclusion that it is not; the test client will only try to connect to ports that \
are defined in the jabber.xml in <ip port=..... tags, it refuses the connection if I \
try to connect to ports defined in <ssl port=... tags.

I have not idea what all of the lines of the print outs of ./configure and make mean \
so I need someone who can help me.

Please let me know, yours, Emma