List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Need some Docs.......
From:       Stefan <stefan () organet ! com>
Date:       2005-01-18 11:20:54

Hello List,

I want to write a perl-script, which converts the calendar on my SE P900
(typically in VCAL format) to Kolab-XML. Are there any docs available,
regarding this topic?

And second: Are there any docs regarding Sieve? I want to create an additional
mailbox-account for "mobile access" (security reasons) and want to filter the
mails in my primary mailbox and copy selected mails to this "mobile-mailbox".

TIA
Stefan